Visa Service in London

Without an EU Passport, you will only be allowed to stay in the UK on a standard visitor visa for 6 months. If you plan to stay longer, you need to apply for a different visa.

Our team in London will be able to give you an official letter to provide the consulate and answer questions regarding your stay. If you require more detailed information about visa requirements, we recommend you visit the official UK government website or contact a visa advisor.

Do I need a visa?

When applying from outside the European Union you may need a visa to enable you to attend the Trinity CertTESOL Course in London. Please check the official UK government website for up to date information on visa requirements for visitors to the UK from your country & the likely duration of the application process. If you do need a visa, please ensure you have sufficient time to apply in advance of your course start date.

Can I travel in Europe before or after the duration of my visa?

You may be allowed to travel before your course starts if you ask the consulate at the time of your visa application.

How can we help you?

Once the full fees for your course have been paid, our team in London can provide the letter of acceptance you need to provide to the UK consulate confirming fees paid, dates, course content, the resulting qualification, and an offer of a place. This is free of charge.

Can you recommend a visa advisor?

You may choose to pay for a consultation with a visa advisor regarding entering, studying and working in the UK. Below are the websites of some local firms officially regulated by the Office of Immigration and Services Commissioner – Jones Kelleher & Associates and HSMP Services UK.